Friday, August 8, 2014

Milk and Milo Pudding

Who loves Milo?! I bet most of Asian and Australian love this chocolate malt powder. In my case, I grown by drinking this beverage every morning. Yes, every morning till I feel so sick with Milo. To a point where  my mom need to force me to drink the whole glass of Milo every morning.



But after I'm growing up, I drink mostly coffee and tea in the morning. And somehow... I miss Milo. OMG! I've said it! So, this time, I request to my mom to make a Milo Pudding. And it's soooo goood.. Taste like my childhood. Because my mom is just making the pudding without measurement(that's why the layer aren't that equally perfect). But lucky we got a instructions on the agar-agar box, so I can post the recipe. And at first I want to make the title as Milo Milk Pudding, but then I realized that the Milo layer itself isn't as much as the milk layer, so I reverse the name into Milk and Milo pudding.  I'm kinda confuse how to make this post. Haha. 

So, let's jump to the recipe.

Milk and Milo Pudding

Milk Layer:
3.5gr or 1/2 pckg Agar-agar
450cc Milk
60 gr of sugar or as your desire

1. Combine all Ingredients
2. Bring to boil, keep stirring
3. Pour into mould and let it cool

Milo Layer:
3.5gr Agar-agar or 1/2 pckg Agar-agar
450cc milk
60gr sugar or as you desire
60gr or 1/2 cup of Milo

1. Combine all Ingredients
2. Bring to boil, keep stirring
3. Pour into mould that already has the milk layer and let it cool

Serving:
1. Let it cold in the fridge
2. Garnish with some strawberries

Because of the milo, the Milo layer taste a bit more milky than the milk layer. Overall it's a good simple snack. And kids would love it too!

Hope you try the recipe, and don't forget to give me the feedback. xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment